Global Traffic Equipment offers the most user friendly and best value for money VMS in Australia with our new Star Series signs. In a world first, we have created a single VMS Core board that integrates all control functions, communications and charging systems onto a single board. This revolutionary design eliminates the complex wiring and fault diagnosis associated with traditional VMS boards. All wiring is now point to point from the VMS Core to all other components (star pattern); the result is a reduction in possible failure points and massively increased reliability.
Local control is by a user friendly touchscreen controller on a five meter lead , so the unit can be used at a safe distance from the roadway. On screen menus allow easy programming when the sign is not in a mobile coverage area.
Remote access is provided through our unique VMS Director™ Software, whereby a single VMS sign or a fleet of signs can be easily managed. This service is provided with no ongoing charges on Global Traffic Equipment servers or can be set up easily on a customer’s own servers.
These new products have been re-designed from the ground up with input from our valued customers and Global Traffic Equipment 9+ years’ experience in the manufacture of VMS boards. New features are numerous, including plug and play LED display boards, a stronger and lighter all aluminium case with no fans to maintain. , and a flat deck trailer with integrated battery box offering a lower centre of gravity for increased stability to name but a few.
Proudly Australian made for Australia’s harsh conditions and for the lowest possible cost of ownership.
- Brightness control: Fully automatic with manual override
- Batteries: 2 x 250 Ah AGM maintenance free
- Solar panels: 2 x 120 Watt
- GPS Tracking
- Next-G Cellular connection with SMS and GPRS updates
- Warranty: 2 Years* Refer Warranty policy
- Screen: UV Stable Polycarbonate
- Raise and lower: Brake winch (no hydraulics to fail)
- Wheel locking chains: 2
- Recessed tamper resistant LED tail lights (Anti vandalism)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Dulux powder coat with zinc rich primer
- Powerful, low power 32 bit processor
- Cooling: Passive (No fans)
- Ultra low current draw
- Static LED drive for extended LED life
- No daisy chain wiring – No cascading faults
- Unique point to point internal wiring
- Power consumption: Average 50W
- Live firmware updates via web
- Multiple redundant light sensors
- Fully integrated processor, communication and solar charging module